Hilary Lawler is an artist from Meath currently working on mixed media projects.
She is the creator of Superhilbo!, the first issue of which was launched at the 2D Comics Festival in Derry in June 2009. Hilary co-founded the Irish comics collective Longstone Comics in 2008 & has contributed to Vol.1-4 of the Longstone Comics anthology. She organized the Point Village Comic Festival in Dublin in June 2010 & her work has featured in the 24hr anthology (24hr Comics Day Challenge), and the Irish comic SPLUNC!(2010,2011). She also contributed to Irish Comic News and the Irish Comic Noodlers.
- Live Panel on web and small press comics, The Comic Cast, 20 October 2009
- Interview with Niall Kitson, 8 March 2010
- Altern8 Interview - Point Village Comic Festival 12th June 2010
- Irish Times Feature - Comics and Festivals, May 2010
- Totally Dublin - Feature on Comics July 2010
- Quick Questions With, Irish Comic News, 21 June 2011
- Superhilbo in Dino Dilemma - Irish Comic SPLUNC! 2010
- Superhilbo in Para-abnormal - Irish Comic SPLUNC! 2011
- Mindfield Festival Artist 2011
- Kings of Concrete Wall Artist 2011
- Storyboard Artist - 'Stitches Grindle' 2011
- Limited Edition Sketchbook Project 2012 http://web.archive.org/web/20120829171222/http://arthousecoop.tumblr.com/post/25502298092/35-sweet-sketchbook-cover-patterns
- Interview with Ciaran Flanagan, 2d Festival Podcast Episode 9, 30 August 2012.
- Panel member for Dundalk Book Festival 2013 - April 2013
- Panel member for 2D Festival 2013 - June 2013
- [Sketchbook Project] - Brooklyn Art Library, 2013, 2017, 2018, 2020.
- [continue=57&v=1k3xF33hEMs&feature=emb title|Anonymous was a Woman Exhibition] - Linen Hall Library - April 2019
- http://creativecentenaries.org/resources/lady-lilian-spender-graphic-novel - Lady Lilian Spender Graphic Novel - Creative Centenaries 2020
- Zine Comic Workshop for 10-16 year olds with https://www.creativecentenaries.org/blog/women-and-the-decade-of-centenaries - March 2021